Secure and optimize your contact center
ChromeOS enables contact centers to be cloud-first and agile. A cloud contact center improves agent productivity, secures business data, and supports IT teams with stress-free device deployment and management experience.
Customer success starts with ChromeOS
The intuitive, secure by design OS that skyrockets agent productivity and delivers customer success.
*Source: A commissioned study conducted by IDC on behalf of Google, "The business value of ChromeOS devices for contact centers", 2022.
Enhance agent productivity and deliver customer success
Improve agent productivity by 19%, saving up to 3 hours per week in agent downtime with leading agent productivity solutions.
- Onboard agents quickly with a familiar, intuitive, and error-free user experience.
- Increase agent productivity with workflow automation capabilities like ChromeOS Desks and background updates.
- Access cloud-based contact center solutions through the browser or Windows apps through VDI solutions like Citrix and VMware.
Easily deploy devices and manage high turnover rates
Deploy ChromeOS 76% faster than Windows 102 and manage devices from anywhere.
- Deploy and set up devices in minutes with zero-touch enrollment. No need for imaging or configurations.
- Access on-prem, legacy or Windows apps with integrated virtualized desktops and the leading contact center solutions, verified by Chrome Enterprise Recommended solutions.
- Manage devices remotely from the Google Admin console with 500+ configurable cloud-based policies.
No reported ransomware attacks on ChromeOS, ever.
Secure your business and customer data simply and quickly with built-in and proactive security at every level.
- Protect your endpoints from viruses and ransomware with built-in security that starts with the Titan C chip.
- Defend against malicious actors with a read-only operating system that blocks all executables from running and verified boot that ensures the OS is not compromised before booting.
- Proactive security with sandboxing, data loss prevention, Google Safe Browsing, and data backed up in the cloud.
End-to-end integrated solution
Zero-touch enrollment, built-in security, and premium devices
Leading contact center solutions that have been verified and optimized for ChromeOS
Tested and verified high-performance peripherals enhance agent productivity and experience
Between saving 250 hours of device bootup time per shift, re-assigning operational support staff, and reducing support tickets—and based on the amount of tickets solved per hour—we estimate contact-center productivity has improved by 25%Read the story