Use of the Chrome Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Google.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Chrome Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity, including child sexual exploitation, child abuse, or terrorism or violence that can cause death, serious harm, or injury to individuals or groups of individuals;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose including Non-consensual Explicit Imagery (NCEI), violating intellectual property rights of others, phishing, or creating a pyramid scheme;
- to distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to gain unauthorized access to, disrupt, or impair the use of the Chrome Services, or the equipment used to provide the Chrome Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Chrome Services, software, or the equipment used to provide the Chrome Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements, or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Chrome Services, or any interfaces provided with the Chrome Services, to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Google product or service.
- For bundled Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or Chrome Education Upgrade, to transfer an upgrade from one device to another in the same organization account, even if due to a hardware issue and desire to replace it.
- For annual Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or Kiosk & Signage Upgrade, to transfer an upgrade to a device in another organization account.
- For perpetual Chrome Enterprise Upgrade, Chrome Education Upgrade, or Chrome Nonprofit Upgrade, to transfer an upgrade from one device model to another in the same organization account and/or to transfer an upgrade to a device in another organization account. However, such transfer is permitted from a non-Chrome device running ChromeOS Flex, to a Chromebook, if the transfer is performed within 1 year.