Chrome Service via Reseller Console Trial Terms Addendum
If you are in Japan, please review this Terms of Service addendum.
This Chrome Service via Reseller Console Trial Terms Addendum ("Trial Terms Addendum") supplements the applicable Agreement (defined below) between Customer and the Google entity specified in the Program Agreement. All defined terms used in this Trial Terms Addendum will have the same meaning as in the Agreement, unless this Trial Terms Addendum expressly states otherwise. Defined terms used in the singular will include the plural, as the context requires.
By using the Services provisioned to Customer on a trial use basis, Customer agrees to the following terms below.
"Agreement" means Chrome Services License Agreement, Chrome License Agreement, Google Cloud Master Agreement which is comprised of the General Terms, Order Forms and Chrome Services Schedule; Chrome License Agreement; License Agreement for Chrome Device Management; License Agreement for Chrome Device Management for Work and Education; Chrome for Work License Agreement for Chrome Device Management Services; Chrome for Work Agreement for Chrome Device Management Services (Online Direct); ChromeOS for Enterprise License Agreement for Chromebook Admin Console Management Services; a via Reseller version of any of the foregoing agreements; or any other agreement under which Google agrees to provide the Services to Customer (as applicable).
"Trial Commencement Date" means the date Google makes the Services available to Customer.
"Trial Period" means 60 days from the Trial Commencement Date.
"Suspended" means the immediate disabling of access to the Services, or components of the Services, as applicable, to prevent further use of the Services.
- Trial License Grant. If Customer is provisioned with a valid trial license to the Services from Reseller via the Reseller Console, then during the Trial Period, Google grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use the Services with Customer Hardware for its internal business purposes only ("Trial License"). For clarity, Customer's use of the Trial License will not exceed the number of licenses provisioned to Customer for the Trial Period. Customer can find the number of Trial Licenses provisioned to Customer for the specific Services by going to the Billings section of the Admin Console. The Trial License granted to Customer under this Section 2 (Trial License Grant) is subject to Customer's compliance with the Trial Terms Addendum and the Agreement.
- Use of Services During Trial. During the Trial Period, Google will provide the Services to Customer, at no charge subject to the terms of this Trial Terms Addendum. Customer may cease use of the Services at any time during the Trial Period by cancelling the Services in accordance to the terms in Section 6 (Cancellation) of this Trial Terms Addendum. Customer may be required to accept additional terms and conditions as a part of the trial sign-up process. Any such additional terms and conditions apply only to Customer during the Trial Period and form part of this Trial Terms Addendum, and will prevail over any conflicting terms in this Trial Terms Addendum.
- Use Restrictions. Customer will not, and will not allow others, to use the Trial Licenses for any purpose other than the permitted use set out in Section 1 (Trial License Grant).
- Trial Period License Conversion. During the Trial Period, if Customer places an order for paid license(s) to the Services with its Reseller, Google will convert Customer's existing Trial License(s) to paid license(s) for the corresponding Services as of the date Google receives and accepts the Order Form, and Customer may continue to use the Services for the applicable Term of the Agreement. Such conversion of Trial License(s) to paid license(s) will equal to the number of paid license(s) for the corresponding Services purchased by Customer, as reflected in the applicable Order Form. For clarity, Trial License(s) converted to paid license(s) under this Section 5 (Trial Period License Conversion) will automatically end Customer's trial of such Trial License(s) without any notice from Google and any remaining time in the Trial Period will no longer apply. Customers use of the paid licenses will then be subject to the terms of the Agreement.
- Cancellation. If Customer wishes to cancel its Trial Licenses, Customer can contact Google using the support contact information found in the Admin Console.
- Effect of Termination. At the end of the Trial Period, Customer can choose to either (i) allow the Trial Licenses to terminate or (ii) convert the Trial Licenses to paid licenses by purchasing paid licenses for the Services. Customer can contact Google or its Reseller for information regarding purchasing paid licenses for the Services.
- Assignment; Warranty. THE TRIAL LICENSES AND CORRESPONDING SERVICES MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO A THIRD PARTY AND ARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD.
- Governing Law. This Trial Terms Addendum will be subject to the governing law and jurisdiction set forth in the Agreement.
- Conflict of Terms. In the event of a conflict between the Trial Terms Addendum and the Agreement, with respect to the subject matter of this Trial Terms Addendum, the order of control will be the Trial Terms Addendum and then the Agreement. All other terms in the Agreement will remain unchanged and in full force and effect, and for purposes this Trial Terms Addendum, will be interpreted to enforce the party's intent of this Trial Terms Addendum.
- No previous versions